Craving for burgers? Well, obviously! Burgers are like our favourite fast food. If that is the case for you too, make your burgers yourself, now with a burger press. With the help of burger press, you can make juicy stuffed burger patties that boost up the flavour of your burger.
It is also favourable for you that these burger presses are readily available around in the markets and they aren’t very expensive either. Variety of burger presses are available, all of which are very easy to use. Surely, these advantages will intrigue you, so don’t just wait; go get yourself one. But before that, the main question that exists is: which burger press to buy? to help you decide easily we have some best available burger presses identified for you below.
- 1 Best Burger Press Review 2020
- 1.1 Weston Burger Express Hamburger Press With Patty Ejector
- 1.2 Weston Burger Express Double Hamburger Press With Patty Ejector (07-0701)
- 1.3 Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press
- 1.4 Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press
- 1.5 Gwhole Non-Stick Burger Press
- 1.6 Weber 6483 Original Burger Press
- 1.7 Miiko Stuffed Burger Press
- 1.8 Rzsaida Non-Stick Burger Press Patty Maker
- 1.9 Lem Non-Stick Adjustable Burger Press
- 1.10 Amy Non-Stick Burger Press
Best Burger Press Review 2020
We have compiled a list of few of the best burger presses available in the market.
Weston Burger Express Hamburger Press With Patty Ejector
This is our best model on the list which is available in a variety of different styles. It is made up of aluminium, lightweight yet strong material. It is available as a double patty ejector as well as single patty ejector with a patty base of diameter 4.5 inches. We can make patties of different sizes ranging between 0.25 lbs to 0.75 lbs. making patty is now easier than ever, we just need to provide the presser with patty paper, required ingredients and simply press the spring plunger button to press the patty tightly.
Some of the distinct features of this model are as listed below:
- Thanks to the spring plugger we can make an intact patty, that wouldn’t break into pieces before entering into your mouth.
- The size and thickness of the patty are precisely adjusted.
- It has a non-stick surface coating and a strong construction too.
- It is available in a wide variety which includes a double patty capacity variant as well.
There are always some pros and cons associated with the products available at the market. Some of the pros and cons of this model are as mentioned below:
Weston Burger Express Double Hamburger Press With Patty Ejector (07-0701)
This is an aluminium presser with quite a lot of strength but, not very heavy. This non-stick burger press on our list that can be used to make patties of different thickness with a standard diameter of 4.5 inches. The spring-loaded pusher is a good characteristic of this model as with this it is easy to remove patty from the burger press without breaking it. Some of the prominent features of this model are:
- Using this burger press we can make patties of various thicknesses of weight ranging between 0.25 lbs to 0.75 lbs per patty.
- A burger press is easy to use due to the presence of the spring-loaded pusher.
- It is easy to clean as well.
- Its construction is very strong too.
Some associated pros and cons are as follows:
Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press
This a multitasking burger press that can be used to make stuffed burgers, regular burgers and sliders that too all of the different sizes. It has a non-stick surface coating too that helps us to get our compressed patty out in one piece. It is easy to clean as well. We just need to remove the top cap and place it in the dishwasher. Some of its features are as mentioned below:
- It is a 3 in 1 burger press that can be used to make stuffed burger patties as well as regular burger patties and sliders too.
- We have the option to make a 0.5 to 0.75-pound patty as well.
- Its parts can be separated so cleaning it is quite easy.
- Notable pros are shown below along with some cons associated to it too:
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press
This is one of the most popular burgers press around in the market with a lifetime warranty. It is useful in terms of making stuffed burger patties. It is impressive that we can make a 0.5-pound burger, with a 4 inches wide patty using this press. Its bottom plate is removable which allows us to remove the burger from the press easily. Some of its notable features include:
- It offers usage flexibility: we can make both stuffed and regular burger patties.
- it can be cleaned easily by the dishwasher and is BPA plastic-free
- it belongs to a user-friendly company that ensures to address to customer complains. All of their products
Grillaholics burger press has some pros as well as cons too:
Gwhole Non-Stick Burger Press
This is another aluminium, non-stick burger press with its own distinct advantages such as it comes with 100 wax papers. Hence, you don’t need to buy them separately. The wax paper helps us to take out the patty easily once it’s compressed. This burger press serves as a heating plate as well which can be used to for roasting items. Some of its more prominent features are:
- We can make various sizes of patties up to a diameter of 4.3 inches.
- We can make burgers of almost 0.24 pounds easily.
- It consists of a plastic handle attached on its top plate which makes it portable. Hence, picnics and barbeque parties are now a lot easier than before.
Some, positive and negative aspects of Gwhole are shared below:
Weber 6483 Original Burger Press
This is one stylish burger press on our list here which can make a patty for you of any desirable size between 0.25 pounds to 0.5 pounds. One of its advantages includes its transparent lid which makes it convenient for us to observe the patty and getting it out when we feel its sufficiently compressed. Moreover, its nylon handle, aluminium base and plastic top all serve their purposes perfectly.
- Nylon handle helps easy grip
- The handle is removable hence, storage is easy
- Aluminium base is responsible for lightweight as well as strength of the burger press.
For a proper insight of this burger press we have mentioned the pros and cons contributing to the details of this product.
Miiko Stuffed Burger Press
This is yet again a multipurpose burger press on our list. besides, making regular burger patties, we can also make stuffed patties and sliders using this press. The press is also dishwasher friendly. Some major reasons for you to buy this press are as mentioned below:
- 3 in 1 press: serves as a multipurpose equipment
- Easy cleaning is another benefit
- We can get 20 burger patty papers along with the press
- We also get a recipe book with a variety of burger patty recipes along with the burger press
- Its non-stick manufacture is a plus too
- You can also make the standard sized 4 inches diameter burger and 2.5 inches sliders too.
Below are some reasons why you would love this gadget. Though, there are some bad sides to it too.
Rzsaida Non-Stick Burger Press Patty Maker
This model is good for making stuffed burgers, though we can make regular patties and sliders too. So yet again, this is just another pretty good 3 in 1 burger press available in the market which can help you make 4 inches wide burger patties and 2.5 inches sliders. You also get 40 wax paper along with the press once you purchase it. You can buy more wax papers too if needed because they are easily available in the market. This burger press is easy to use as far as convenience is concerned. In order to make patties in this press, we do not need to apply too much pressure unlike in case of many other burger presses of different brands and models. Patties are easy to make and cleaning of the press is easy and simple too as we can separate arts of the burger press and get then cleaned in the dishwasher.
Its features are:
- Easy cleaning and getting rid of contamination
- It is manufactured using good quality non-stick material which makes removable of patties easy.
- Plate with small curvature, in the press known as cavity plate, is good for making stuffed patties and sliders.
Some of the upsides, as well as downsides of this product, are listed below:
Lem Non-Stick Adjustable Burger Press
This is a perfect model to make perfect burger patties using its top press that can be pressed to serve for this purpose. LEM burger press is popular for its sturdy design as its manufacture involves all-metal construction and a good quality non-stick material surface coating as well. This press is flexible with sizes of burger patties too. We can vary the thickness and size of burger patties according to our desired need. The thickness can be varied between 0.25 inches to 1 inch while the diameter of the patty can be precisely up to 4.37 inches. In general, this press is perfect to make a sufficiently large burger. So, the distinct features of the LEM Burger press include:
- Adjustable size of patties with a quite good thickness
- It has a non-stick metal surface which aids easy removal of the patty and makes cleaning easy too.
- Its all-metal construction makes it sturdy
- Most importantly, we can make quite large yummy burgers too!
Everyone weighs the pros and cons of any product before they purchase it. So, some pros and cons for LEM burger press are listed down for you:
Amy Non-Stick Burger Press
This burger press is on number 10 of our list but, is a suggested one for your purchase purpose. It is available in many sizes and has a 3 in 1 task performing capability too. It has a non-stick coating like other press mentioned above. This press stands out for its BPA free high-density plastic which makes the press easy to clean. It’s generally considered to have very good quality. Its lifetime warranty is an add-on too. Some reasons for you to purchase this Amy product include:
- Though we can make regular patties in this press too, it is basically ideal for stuffed patties and sliders
- Its portability is a favourable point for your picnics and barbeque parties
- Its portability, easy usage and dishwasher friendly characteristics make this gadget suitable for our kitchen.
This product seems to have some pros and cons like all other product. They are as mentioned below:
Burger Press Customer Guide-What Do Best Burger Presses Consist Of?
Some key characteristics of a burger press that shall be kept in mind while purchasing one are as follow:
Size of your Burgers- Your preference in sizes of a burger is your choice of how large or small of a burger you prefer. And for that, you must choose a burger press wisely depending upon the diameter and thickness flexibility that the press provides. It should be up to the mark.
Number of Patties – Depending on the scale you’re working at with the burger press you will have to decide which press is to be purchased. If one is working at a commercial scale, say a restaurant he should consider a press that can make more patties at a time. This will save his time. On the other hand, if it is to be purchased as one’s home kitchen gadget then a small press making a single patty at a time should be sufficient.
Types- While purchasing any burger press, it is always more favourable to buy a 3 in 1 model burger press because obviously, it serves for more purposes so it’s better for us. We can then easily make stuffed burgers and sliders too. In some models, we have the facility of hot bottom plate as well that can be used to grill and roast items.
Manufacture material- before purchasing anything its construction material must be checked to ensure that the product is long-lasting and reliable. The press must be non-stick or else the patty tends to stick with the press and falls apart into pieces while we struggle to remove it. In short, it will become an unnecessary hassle for you.
Warranty – some brands offer a lifetime warranty with their products and for sure those products are much more worth investing as compare to products of brands without warranty. This way you can ensure that the product is of good quality. Also, your complaints regarding the product can then be addressed by the company too.
Easy Cleaning – Cleaning of the burger press is obviously an important factor because you will always want to get it washed after you use it. In that case dishwasher, safe burger presses are much more suitable for you. It is also better to get a burger press with detachable parts so that it can be easily cleaned with leaving any single contamination behind.
All of these factors will account in once you decide to buy the press so you must choose wisely based upon your requirement.
HOW TO USE THE BURGER PRESS?
Once you get yourself a burger press, you can now easily make perfectly round and presentable patties. These patties can be of chicken or ham, lamb or turkey, fish or any sort of meat that you desire to have in your burger. Making these patties will become easy and hassle-free for you hence, saving your time in the kitchen too. But the question here arises: “How does one use the burger press?”
Its pretty simple, you just need to follow some essential steps and keep some pro tip in your mind.
- Before we press the meat in the burger press, we should ensure to add all of the required ingredients and season them well along with the meat. The meat should be ice cold.
- Next, we divide the meat into equal portions for the patties. The portion of the meat per patty depends on the size of patty you want to make and the press can handle.
- Each portion then has to be further divided into a two-third portion and a one-third portion.
- After this, we softly twist the wide press handle of the burger presser and remove it. Then we apply water to moisten each of the two-third portions of burger meat we made earlier. After moistening the meat portions from each side, we then make the burger meat into a ball shape and rest them at aside.
- Now, after this, we are supposed to place the meatballs from earlier, on the bottom base of the pan.
- Then after ensuring that the handle of the cavity centre is sufficiently moist, we gently press the handle and the meat is pushed down.
- After this, we again twist the handle to remove it. With this, the meat is released and depression is created in place of the handle. This depression can be filled with all the ingredients we want to add to the meat patty. These ingredients can be literally anything you want, for example, roasted onions or baked tomatoes. Maybe you can add different flavours and types of cheese and peppers or we can add some additional vegetables or sauces to if we want. Hence, the patty now becomes more interesting to eat.
- With all the fanciness you add to your patty, you will now be craving for the burger even more so next, you need to quickly add the remaining one-third portion of the meat on the top of the pressed stuffed meat. You will have to flatten this additional meat yourself.
- Next step is to reattach the large press to handle the burger presser more carefully and then apply a lock to it. We moist the handle with water once again and then we press the burger patty meat too tightly compact and compress the patty while sealing the fillings inside the patty.
- Once you are done with this, now it is time to remove the burger patty from the burger presser. We will do this by releasing the bottom plate. For this, we will have to gently slide and separate the plate that is attached at the bottom of the pressed burger patty.
- Now, you can place the pressed patty on the wax paper. The patty can rest there until you decide to cook it.
- The patty can then be normally fried or grilled as per your desire.
This was a precise list of best burger presses you can find around in the market and some details related to them that might come handy for you when you purchase yourself a burger presser. Now making quality burgers is just one tap away. Order your personal Burger press online right now and make you family and friends delighted with your amazing juicy burgers.